Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fitness Comes in All Shapes and Sizes

I returned from the annual T-Tapp Retreat in the wee hours this morning. Wow. What a week. I think this was the best so far in my limited experience of 3 years. Packed full of exercise, information, heroine worship :-) and the best girlfriends in the world.

This event reiterated to me the fact that fitness comes in all shapes and sizes. T-Tappers look darn good whether they are a size 20 or a size 8. T-Tapp helps you look good no matter what your size. It reshapes and tones you DURING the journey, not just at the end, and that end can be when you choose. Nobody says you have to get to your skeletal setpoint to be *done*.

I had the fun of being a "measurer" for the weekend. Participant's measurements are taken when they arrive and then again on the last morning. Every single one of my Tappers lost (lots of) inches and believe me, I'm an experienced measurer! A svelte and toned Trainer lost over 21" by the time the Trainer Retreat was over. I'll never forget one sweet and beautiful girl crying as I measured her on the last day. She had lost so many inches she couldn't believe it. I cried, too, as I witnessed the amazing effect of moving the body and seeing how the body responded.

Short Torso, Long Torso, Combo, tall, short--I think every age, size and demographic were represented and every single one looked great. What a retreat and what a workout!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte!

    So great to see you at retreat last weekend. How did the time slip away? It seems like we were always "in passing". So much to do, so little time!

    You look - and are - fabulous, my friend. Such an inspiration to others as you continue your T-Tapp - and life - journey!

    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Lani--yes, two ships passing in the night, but at least we shared a table at dinner. And don't forget you had an important part in the journey, my friend!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete